Damstra Safety provides the ability to define Training Courses that are required for particular Positions. In this video, we look at how to do this via an existing Training Course record already present in the Course Register.
You will learn how to:
- Locate the Course Register
- Initiate editing a Training Course
- Add an association to one or more existing Positions
Before a Training Course can be associated with a Position, you must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added the Training Course to the Course Register (click here to learn how)
- Added the Job Position to Damstra Safety Settings (click here to learn how)