The VQUAL Matrix is an optional module for Damstra Safety which displays worker progress against competency targets.
Before it can be made use of in a new system, or additional competencies can be added to an existing one, there are a number of pre-requisites that must be in place and settings that must be configured. This includes:
- Defining the Competencies to be measured and the Categories they belong to
- Defining the levels of competency we wish to measure (e.g. beginner to advanced) and the colours that will visually represent them in the VQUAL Matrix
- Linking levels of competencies to Training Courses
- Linking target levels of competencies to Positions
This video explains how to configure all of these things, for help with later using the VQUAL Matrix itself, click here.
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added Training Courses to the Training Course Register (click here to learn how)
- Added Positions (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF or PowerPoint file.
Article is closed for comments.