In Damstra Safety, Training Courses can be scheduled and People assigned to attend in a number of different ways. In this video, we cover how to schedule a Course (including an online course delivered via Bracken LMS) via the Course Scheduling Register
You will learn how to:
- Access the Course Schedule Register
- Select the Course Details
- Assign and remove Attendees
- Notify the Trainer and Attendees
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Add the Training Course to the Course Register (click here to learn how)
- Assign Trainers / Assessors to the Course (click here to learn how)
Once the Training Couse has been delivered, it's important to record the outcome of the Training for each attendee so that Damstra Safety remains up-to-date. Click here to view this procedure.