This article will outline the process to remove training from a person who no longer requires it.
This will remove the course from the person's training status box and any reports (as long as the course is not required by their job position).
In this example, an employee no longer requires Certificate 4 in Human Resources.
- Locate worker in Damstra Safety.
- Select their Training tab.
- Then Expand the Scheduled Training section.
- Select the appropriate course and click Edit in the actions dropdown.
If you are wanting to delete a training course from the Training Status box that doesn't appear in the Scheduled Training register, there is a slightly different process for this. You will need to add the course again by clicking the Manually Add Training button. Then select the course and set the Passed field to No.
- Change Passed from "Yes" to "No" in the drop-down list.
- Tick the checkbox at the bottom that reads "Do not alert or escalate"
- Press Save.
Result: The Scheduled Training Section will redisplay.
- Select the appropriate course again and click Delete in the actions dropdown.
- Select Yes from the confirmation box which appears.
- The course will disappear from the "Training Status" section.
Note: If the course does not disappear and remains red this is most likely because it has manually been set to "Training Required" in the Training Needs Analysis.
To correct this, go into the Training Needs Analysis, find the person and the course, click the red square and select "No Training Required".
You should then find that the training record disappears for the person and is no longer showing red.