The following video procedure relates to updating the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) allocated to an existing Worker.
Within this video you will learn:
- Initiate editing a Worker.
- Add PPE
- Return PPE
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- If allocating PPE, the PPE item must exist in the PPE Register (Click here to learn how)
- If PPE Inventory is enabled, stock must be available (Click here to learn how)
- The Worker must already exist in the Worker Register (click here to learn how)