During their time with your Organisation, Workers may go through one or more Inductions and may hold or gain licences that relate to their role. In this video, we show how to update a Worker’s record to include details about both inductions and licences.
Within this video you will learn how to:
- Initiate editing a Worker.
- Add, edit and delete an Induction record
- Add, edit and delete a Licence record
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- The Worker must already exist in the Worker Register (click here to learn how)
- Licence Types must be added in Vault Settings (click here to learn how)
- Inductions (courses) must be added in Vault Settings (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video, or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.