The following video procedure relates to adding a Worker to the Worker Register manually in Damstra Safety. The example shows how to store initial, key information required for a new Worker.
The result will be a Worker record added to the Worker Register.
You will learn how to:
- Initiate adding a Worker
- Fill-in the short form
- Add details to the Worker Details and Contact Details tabs
Before adding a Worker to the Worker Register, ensure that:
- You've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- The worker's Job Position (role) has been added via Settings (click here to learn how)
- Your Organisation's operational shifts have been added via Settings (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
- Find Worker in Worker Register
- Setup Access to Safety Apps
- Remove an Existing Worker from the Worker Register
- Manage Training for Worker
- Update Contact Details for an Existing Worker
- Update Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for an Existing Worker
- Update Reviews / Notes for an Existing Worker
Article is closed for comments.