VQUAL is an optional module for Damstra Safety which allows you to track and view via a Matrix the competency of your employees and contractors against predefined targets.
Competency targets are linked to particular Positions and by association to the people who hold them, and can be manually adjusted for specific individuals, if required.
Actual achieved competency levels are automatically updated when your People successfully complete Training Courses linked to those competencies, or can be manually entered based on observation.
In this video, we’ll explain how to filter, interpret and update the data available within the VQUAL matrix.
You will learn how to:
- Access the VQUAL Matrix
- Understand the User Interface
- Select Competencies
- Filter the matrix to the required People
- Select Actual / Target / Gap data to be represented by text or colour
- Set Targets for an individual
- Manually record Actual Competency Levels
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Setup up the VQUAL Matrix via Settings (click here to learn how).