Check Mobile App communicates with Check Web Portal automatically in the following situations:
- You are assigned to a planned Check
- You complete and submit a planned or ad-hoc Check
However, a manual sync can be initiated which may be required in the following scenarios:
- Your Organisation Structure has been changed
- Your permissions have changed with regards to the Sites you can access
- An automatic sync has failed
- A 'Sync error' message has been displayed
This article explains how to perform a manual sync.
- Tap the Menu icon:
- Tap Settings:
- Tap Sync:
Result: Check Mobile App will communicate with Check Web Portal and report success:
If manual syncs persistent to fail, please contact your Damstra Safety Administrator or our Support team for assistance.
Note: Syncing requires an active internet connection, either by WiFi or mobile data. Optionally select Sync on WiFi only if you would prefer not to use mobile data.