Check Mobile App communicates with Check Web Portal automatically in the following situations:
- You are assigned to a planned Check
- You complete and submit a planned or ad-hoc Check
However, a manual sync can be initiated which may be required in the following scenarios:
- Your Organisation Structure has been changed
- Your permissions have changed with regards to the Sites you can access
- An automatic sync has failed
- A 'Sync error' message has been displayed
This article explains how to perform a manual sync.
- Tap the Menu icon:
- Tap Settings:
- Tap Sync:
Result: Check Mobile App will communicate with Check Web Portal and report success:
If manual syncs persistent to fail, please contact your Damstra Safety Administrator or our Support team for assistance.
Note: Syncing requires an active internet connection, either by WiFi or mobile data. Optionally select Sync on WiFi only if you would prefer not to use mobile data.
Article is closed for comments.