“Corrective actions in Damstra Safety, are any action that has been taken to address a potential issue before it occurs and also to remedy the underlying root causes for any event that has occurred.”
The following video relates to the management and signing off of any assigned Corrective Actions in the Web Portal.
Within this video you will learn:
- Where to find the Web ID and when to use it.
- Reassigning a corrective action.
- Mark corrective action as underway.
- Update corrective action.
- Sign off corrective action.
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable/presentation version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.