The filters that you want to use on the dashboard need to exist on at least one of the reports in the dashboard as user prompt filter.
The following example follows how to add filters to a dashboard tab to filter the reports in the dashboard tab.
1. Add the reports to the dashboard tab.
2. Click on Analytic Setup
3. Navigate to the report which contains all the filters you require on the dashboard and check each filter.
4. Click on the name of the report you want to link the same filters to
5. Link each filter to the corresponding field in the second report. Click Save.
6. From the filters menu, the display of filters can be changed. Click save before navigating to another filter.
7. The report will now have linked filters!