The following example demonstrates how to use a custom filter to add the full list of workers irrespective of them being in the report. The report in this example shows the number of events reported by a person and allows you to filter by every employee in the system.
1. Once you have created your report, add a worker name field to the filters.
2. Click the drop-down arrow on the filter and select Format.
3. Expand Entry style and change the Value Entry Method to 'Value List Selection'.
4. Change the Value List Setup to 'Custom Query Cached on Demand'.
5. Add the following query to the text box:
full_name from all_people
inner join current_site_access on site_id = csa_b_id
where (empstatus is null or empstatus = 'active' or empstatus = 'archived')
and csa_u_id = %SiteFilter%
Click Test Query
6. When "Query Successful" the box below will fill with some values, beneath this, click 'Refresh Now'.
This will number the total amount of names once loaded.
Close the filter menu.
7. Navigate to the Design tab to test the filter.
When you click on the filter you will see all worker names listed.