The below will guide you on how to add you filter values back to the search filter values section when configuring filters In a report. This can sometimes happen when the system has cached the values, removing them from the search filter values section. If the search values have been cached, when you press the button the following will be shown when trying to view search filter values.
Follow the below steps to release the cached filters values:
1. Select and add the required filters in the filters section.
2. Select the Filter Formatting from the top banner of the report
3. Select the filter that requires the cached data to be released, then drop down the entry style
4. Within Entry style change Value Entry Method to Value List Selection and where it states No Values cached press Refresh Now. (This will release the cached values).
5. The Filter Values will appear within the default Value section
6. These Values will also now appear when configuring the filters within your report.
Article is closed for comments.