Here are the highlights of some of the improvements that you’ll see when you login on 7 October:
- Timezones localised to where users are based i.e. users in Auckland, New Zealand will now see all timings converted to NZST
- Improvement to data entry process. A global update has been made to present data entry in a Pop-up form experience. This will streamline the user experience with helpful hints and definitions where needed.
- Archiving will be available when an asset or transport item is decommissioned or deleted
- Filtering by names (first and last) will make it easier to sort data
- Templated controls for Risk Management are now set as default
- The formal investigation report now shows all data entered in the record
- Additional User filter is available in the Risk report for governance
- New Responsibilities tab against worker record to show what actions a person is responsible for
Article is closed for comments.