Vault Check - 0.2.4 available to Apple and Andriod stores from 12/05/2017
Resolved in 0.2.4:
- The user can select English or Chinese as their preferred language.
- 345 - When a user is starting new inspection after submitting previous inspections, on submission of new inspection user is taken directly to second signature screen its escaping signature screen.
- 489 - The message on dashboard indicating un-submitted items needs to be more obvious like Vault Notify and change the word 'Sync' to 'Submit' in the message
- 598 - When completing a Check, the first time you add Media to an item (in fact, when you add anything through the + button for an item) causes you to lose your position in the Check and be taken back to the very top.
- 609 - The date picker for the Due Date on a Corrective Action changes size each time a date is selected.
- 610 - After editing a Corrective Action on an Inspection Item, new CA's cannot be added to the Inspection Item.
- 611 - List views are cut off and do not display the full contents of the last item on iOS.
- 612 - When first adding a photo or video to an inspection item, the 'No media added' message remains on the page above the thumbnails.
- 613 - On iOS the Sketch function is not working. Cannot draw on the screen.
- 614 - After viewing photo/sketch/video media attached to an inspection item, the app no longer recognises the device rotation (iOS).
Article is closed for comments.