The Setup: Users area within Solo Platform provides access to the Users Register and the ability to add a new User(s) via manual and/or bulk import methods, and assign them the appropriate level of access within Solo Platform. It's also where you can create an Access Token for Users so that they can login to the Solo mobile app.
The section is only visible to Solo Platform Operations Managers and Administrators.
Note: If your system is integrated with other Damstra systems - these functions are actioned using processes not shown in this article.
Within this video, you will learn how to:
- Access the User Register.
- Add a New User via the 'manual' method.
- Understand the various User roles available within Solo Platform.
- Getting Started: Setup - Solo Platform
- Add New Users [Bulk Import] - Solo Platform
- Add Team(s) - Solo Platform