The Messages register is simple to navigate and displays all messages created within Solo Platform. The messaging functionality allows a Solo Platform user to send one-off or scheduled/ongoing messages to an individual Solo Mobile/Wear app user or group of app users, it also allows for the recipients to acknowledge its receipt.
Prior to actioning this process, you will:
- Have logged into Solo Platform.
In this article you will learn about:
- Accessing the Messages Register.
- Sending a New one off Group Message.
- Setting up a New scheduled or ongoing Group Message.
- Editing one-off and scheduled or ongoing group messages - From the Register.
- Viewing an existing message
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable/presentation version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.