With Solo, you are able to manually trigger an alert whenever you see fit, provided your Organisation has not disabled this feature. This video explains how to do this, and what happens after the alert is raised.
In this video you will learn:
- How to determine whether alerts are enabled
- The two ways to raise an alert
- What happens once the alert is raised
- How to identify if video recording is taking place
- How to stop a video recording
- How to end an alert
Prior to actioning this process, you will have already:
- Installed and logged into the Solo Mobile App (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable/presentation version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.