The Solo Wearable App for Samsung Watch constantly monitors your movements and is able to detect falls, automatically triggering an Alert in case the User is hurt, provided your Organisation has not disabled Alerts . This video explains how this occurs, and what happens after the Alert is raised.
You will learn how to:
- Identify a fall-related alert being triggered
- Confirm that help is needed, triggering the alert
- Confirm that help is not needed, deactivating the alert
Prior to actioning this process, you must have already:
- Installed and registered the Solo Wearable app (click here to learn how)
- Started a session (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable/presentation version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PowerPoint file.
Article is closed for comments.