Checking-in is a process that allows a Solo Wearable user to demonstrate that “all is well” as they go about their daily work activities no matter the level of risk involved. A check-in can be performed either at a pre-set time as stipulated in the profile selected or proactively by the user.
This video shows how to check in using the Solo Wearable.
You will learn how to:
- Action a pre-set check-in
- Manage an Alert in the event of a missed check-in
- Action an elective check-in
Before you can check-in, you must have already:
- Installed and registered the Solo Wearable app (click here to learn how)
- Started a session (click here to learn how)