Checking-in is a process that allows a Solo Wearable user to demonstrate that “all is well” as they go about their daily work activities no matter the level of risk involved. A check-in can be performed either at a pre-set time as stipulated in the profile selected or proactively by the user.
This video shows how to check in using the Solo Wearable for Samsung Watch.
You will learn how to:
- Action a pre-set check-in
- Manage an Alert in the event of a missed check-in
- Action an elective check-in
Before you can check-in, you must have already:
- Installed and registered the Solo Wearable app (click here to learn how)
- Started a session (click here to learn how)