The following video procedure relates to managing an event from a Pending Event to an Active Event. Pending is a “holding status” for ALL events logged via the the Web Portal or the Notify App. (they also include any event’s logged directly into Damstra Safety but not fully managed at the time of entry), These MUST be checked and updated prior to assignment within the active events register.
Note: Depending on your system settings some of the fields mentioned may not be present, if so please proceed to the next step in the procedure.
Within this video you will learn:
- What is a pending event.
- Locate pending event.
- Update pending event.
- Transfer event from pending to active.
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Add an Event - Damstra Safety
- Finding an Event in the Events Register - Damstra Safety
- [Standard Investigation] Assign Investigator - Damstra Safety