Damstra Safety offers a number of ways to determine which Person or Vehicle a particular PPE Item is allocated to. This video explains these various methods.
You will learn how to:
- Determine PPE allocation from the PPE Inventory
- Determine PPE allocation from the Basic Reporting Suite
- Determine PPE allocation from the Person / Vehicle record
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added a PPE Item to the PPE Registry (Click here to learn how)
- Added stock of the PPE Item to the PPE Inventory (if enabled) (Click here to learn how)
- Allocated a PPE Item to a Worker (Click here to learn how) or Vehicle (Click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF or PowerPoint file.
Article is closed for comments.