In addition to the standard Reporting functionality built-in to the Governance section, your Damstra Safety system supports the ability to export a part of or the entire Risk Assessment Register as a Spreadsheet, as well as the ability to generate a report for an individual Risk item as a PDF document or HTML page. This video shows how both of these things are done.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Risk Assessment Register
- Export the Risk Assessment Register as a Microsoft Excel file
- Understand the format of the exported Risk Assessment Register
- Export an individual Risk item as HTML or PDF file
- Share an export
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- You must have already created the Risk item (video coming soon - click here for an overview of the Risk Assessment process).
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.