Damstra Safety supports the ability to record and manage Return to Work plans in the event that a Worker has been injured or ill and is returning to work in a reduced or altered capacity.
You will learn how to:
- Add a Return to Work plan via an Event record or in relation to an existing Claim
- Edit a Return to Work plan
- Print or delete a Return to Work Plan
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added an Illness or Injury Event to the Risk Register (click here to learn how)
- Where the Return to Work is in relation to a Claim that you will be managing via your Safety system, you must have already: