Once an Item has been added to the Plant and Equipment Register of Damstra Safety, its allocation to People or Vehicles can be recorded so that Vault remains up-to-date with an auditable trail of the items use across the Organisation. This video shows how to manage Plant / Equipment allocation.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Plant / Equipment Register
- Edit a Plant / Equipment Item
- Allocate an item to a Worker, Contracted Worker or Vehicle
- Delete an allocation
- Deallocate a Plant / Equipment Item
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added a Plant / Equipment Item to the Plant / Equipment Register (click here to learn how)
- Added the Worker, Contracted Worker or Vehicle you'd like to allocate the Plant / Equipment item to