The Substance Location Register provides a quick and easy way of finding substances already added to your Damstra Safety system based on where in your Organisation they exist. It is automatically populated using the data added to the Substance Register and requires no additional user input.
This video shows how to use the Register. You will learn how to:
- Access the Substance Location Register
- Browse, sort and filter the Register
- View and Edit records in the Register
Before you can make use of the Substance Location Register, you will need to have:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added Substances to the Substance Register (click here to learn how)