Whenever a Vehicle in your Transport Register undergoes maintenance, a record of this should be made in Damstra Safety. This video shows how to do this.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Transport Register
- Add an instance of an existing Maintenance type
- Add an instance of a new Maintenance type
Before you can update the Maintenance record of a Vehicle, you will need to have:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added the Vehicle to the Transport Register (click here to learn how)