Once a claim has been entered into Vault, the type of treatment that the claimant requires or has received, as well as the amount of time lost to managing the injury, can be recorded.
This information may be entered into either the Claim item itself, or into the associated Event, and will automatically write to other.
This article explains how to enter this into an existing Claim item. Help with creating a Claim item is available in the Support Portal.
You will learn how to:
- Edit an existing Claim item
- Record the Claimant's current status, treatment required and return-to-work date
- Record any lost time due to managing the injury
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Vault via our 'Vault Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added the initial details of the Claim in the Claims Management Register (click here to learn how)