In Damstra Safety, Vehicles are recorded in the Transport Register. This video covers how to add initial, key information about vehicles, along with any Certifications and/or Maintenance that may be required.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Transport Register
- Initiate adding a Vehicle
- Fill-in the short form
- Add details to the Details tab
- Add details of on-going Certification to the Certification tab
- Add details of on-going Maintenance to the Maintenance tab
Before adding an item to the Register, ensure that:
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Transport Categories have been added to Damstra Safety Settings (click here to learn how)
- Custom Text Fields have been defined in Damstra Safety Settings (click here to learn how)