During their time with your Organisation, Contracted Workers may go through one or more Inductions and may hold or gain Licences that relate to their role. In this video, we show how to update a Worker’s record to include details about both inductions and licences. Note that the procedure is shown using a Worker, however the procedure for a Contracted Worker is identical.
Within this video you will learn how to:
- Initiate editing a Worker (or Contracted Worker).
- Add, edit and delete an Induction record
- Add, edit and delete a Licence record
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- The Contracted Worker must already exist in the Worker Register - click here to learn how
- Licence Types must be added in Settings - click here to learn how
- Inductions must be added in Settings - click here to learn how