The following video shows how to add a Contracted Worker to Damstra Safety. The example shows how to store initial, key information required for a new Contracted Worker.
You will learn how to:
- Initiate adding a Contracted Worker
- Fill-in the short form
- Add details to the Contracted Worker Details and Contact Details tabs
Before adding a Contracted Worker to the Worker Register, ensure that:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- The Contracted Worker's Job Position (role) has been added to Damstra Safety Settings (click here to learn how)
- The Company the Contracted Worker belongs to has been added to the Company Register (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
- Setup Access to Safety Apps
- Remove an Existing Contracted Worker from the Contracted Worker Register
- Manage Training for Contracted Worker
- Update Contact Details for an Existing Contracted Worker
- Update Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for a Contracted Worker
Article is closed for comments.