When a Worker leaves your Organisation, it's important to reflect this into your Damstra Safety system in the correct way. This video shows how to archive a Worker from the Worker Register, which removes the Worker but retains a copy of their Vault data, should it be required in the future.
Within this video you will learn how to:
- Record an Employment Ceased Date
- Archive a Worker
- Restore (unarchive) a Worker
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Any PPE allocated currently allocated to the Worker should be deallocated (click here to learn how)
- If a Final Medication Examination has been carried out, the details should be added to the Worker's Medical Tab (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.