By default, Items added to Check Templates are rated by Inspectors using Pass, Fail or N/A values. However, where scoring is required, Check supports the ability to create one or more Scoring Systems which can then be applied to one or more Check Templates.
CREATING A SCORING SYSTEM
- From any screen of Check Web Portal, click the Profile icon, then Settings:
- Click Check Settings, then Scoring:
- The Scoring Register is shown, which displays any existing Scoring Systems. Click Create New:
- Enter the Name and Description for the Scoring System:
- Six levels of Scoring are displayed. For each score, click the Edit button:
- The Name of the score (mandatory)
- The Value of the score (mandatory)
- The Description of the score (optional, however it is recommended to set out the qualifying criteria for the score as a guide for Users)
- The Colour to be associated with the score. This may be set by entering a hex value or by clicking the coloured tile icon which will invoke a colour pallet, from which a colour may be selected
- Then click Save:
- Repeat this process until all scores in the range have been accounted for:
- Click Save
Result: The Scoring System is saved and is now displayed in the Scoring Register:
The Scoring System may now be selected when creating or amending a Check Template.
Article is closed for comments.