This example follows how to show the number of events that have occurred each week for the current calendar year.
After creating a new report from the Events view;
1. Add Event ID into the report, apply a Count Distinct (#!) aggregation.
2. Add Event Date as a filter and configure to Between 'This calendar year to date'.
3. Create a calculated field by clicking the + button in the bottom right of the fields box.
4. Add a field Name; ie Week
5. Change the Formula Type to 'Pre-Defined'
6. Change the function to 'Week, SQL Server'
7. Define the Date Value as 'Event Date'; press Ok
8. Click Save
9. There will now be a new folder in the Events fields for the new calculated field, Week, add the new field to the report.
10. This field can be formatted via the drop down arrow on the field
11. Use this field in the chart as normal.