This article will take you through correcting your axis if the dates are appearing in alphabetical order.
- Edit the report and navigate to the Charts tab.
- Click the axis settings from the top menu
- Click the Horizontal axis, expand the Style pane and change the Ordering to 'Table'.
- This should fix the axis ordering, as below:
- IF this does not amend the issue, it may be that the table does not have the correct order.
Navigate to the Data tab.
When displaying months in a report, it is best to use Event Date Start Month (or equivalent Start Month Date fields). To configure the date display, please see steps 1 - 3 of this article.
If you are still seeing incorrect information, please contact support.