The following example will take you through creating a Company LTIFR report for a rolling 12 month period.
Note: Frequency Rate Reports are not a standard report and cannot be customised in the same way as standard reports.
1. Create a new report from the view 'Incident Frequency Rates - Ver. 2'
2. Add the required fields to the report; In this example, I am adding the Month, the incidents for the month, the hours worked for the month and the frequency rate.
When the fields have been added, you will be prompted with 'Incomplete Filters' this is expected as we have not configured these.
3. Click on the filter 'Advanced Settings'.
4. Filter Configuration:
|KPI Type||This is the type of frequency rate(s) you would like to see on the report.
If you would like to enter more than one type, use a comma (no spaces) to separate the multiple types.
|Period Start Date||Start date of data to be displayed.|
|Manual Site Restriction||0 = All sites the user has selected in Vault (Organisation Structure)
or a comma-separated list of manually selected site ID's
|Report Period Type||0 = 12 Month Rolling
1 = Financial Year
2 = Calendar Year
3 = Month
|Site KPI Multiplier||0 = Company
>0 = Level/Site ID
|Period End Date||End date of data to be displayed.|
|Person Types||Accepted inputs:
Student/Volunteer/Resident - Must be spelt exactly as in Vault
Multiple types to be entered as a comma-separated list.
NB: Additional filters cannot be added.
5. Close out of the advanced filters screen and your report will load.
6. Add a chart if required, publish the report.