Vault Notify - 2.2.1 available for Android from 16/05/2017
Vault Notify - 2.2.0 available for Apple from 12/05/2017
This version includes the following bug fixes:
- 558 - Grey bar on Actions screen
- 559 - iOS has padding issues in the top bar on iPhone 7
- 560 - iOS has menu spacing and padding issue on iPhone 7 There should not be any overlap in menu items
- 568 - when updating a corrective action from the home page, if you set the status to complete and sign it off, it doesn't disappear from the list unless you hit the refresh button. It is supposed to refresh once setting the CA to complete.
- 573 - Top left menu button not working
- 575 - Only using an Ipad, when using the date picker for Notify, when you first open up the date picker it looks fine, but if you click on the arrows or on specific dates, the calendar re-sizes and you can no longer see/click OK or the dates along one side of the calendar are not visible.
- 581 - selection lists for Observation Classifications, Feedback Type and Event Subjects are not showing in alphabetical order, making it quite hard to find what you are looking for. In Vault it currently shows these lists alphabetically - the app should work the same.
- 584 - When a corrective action is created and assigned to someone via Notify reporting an observation. No email notification is being sent to that assigned person. If that corrective actions status gets changed to 'Completed' two emails at the same time are then received by the assigned person.
- 585 - Email notifications not being received from Observation submitted.
- 586 - click the refresh corrective actions button, "Retrieving Corrective Actions" page keeps spinning/loading but nothing happens.
- 587 - when you select a Site, incorrect departments are showing for that site, they do not match what is in Vault> Settings> Organisation structure> 'Show Departments'. Alternatively, Sites that do not have Departments in Vault, are showing Departments in Notify.
- 596 - If a person has a space in their last name, they cannot log into the apps with the token.
- 607 - In Vault> Settings> Organisation Structure> Settings> If the Name for Site is changed to anything other than "Site" - the popup notification on Notify app when you try to select a department first shows incorrect wording.
Article is closed for comments.