When: Tuesday 23 August 2022
In Assets > Transport > Inspections tab, a long text field "Actions" will be changed to a register of actions.
- In Risk > Events > Standard Investigations > Corrective Actions, Completion Due dates are now mandatory.
- Relevant APIs updated.
Who gets these changes: All clients.
Actions in Transport Inspections
- Actions for transport inspections will change from a long text field to a register of actions.
Note: If for an existing transport inspection, the Actions field has any text, this field will still be available and editable (relabelled as "Actions Description"), along with the new Actions register.
If for an existing transport inspection, the Actions field does not have any text, this field will be removed, and only the new Actions register will be available.
- Enhancements to All Actions and My Actions registers
- Transport inspection actions will be available in these registers
- A new Type filter for Action Type of "Assets"
- A new column "Sub-type" added, to better differentiate different actions of the same Type. For example, for the Action Type of Assets there will be Sub-types such as Transport Inspection (introduced by this release) as well as Plant/Equipment Inspection and Substances (to be introduced in later releases together with the respective actions registers).
- Notifications will be sent for transport inspection actions, similarly to the other existing action types.
- For corrective actions resulting from event standard investigations, completion due dates are now mandatory, to improve the ability for actions to be followed up.
- Relevant safety APIs have been enhanced to support the above changes.
The next step is to allow for synchronisation of different types of actions from Forms to Safety. We will do this gradually, one action type at a time. The first use case for this synchronisation will be for actions from vehicle inspection forms (due for release on 30 August).
Please sign in to leave a comment.